What is No Cost EMI?
Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) refers to the provision of a breakdown facility on the total cost of a product. With this provision, you can pay back your total loan amount or the total cost of a product in the form of small equal payments after every fixed interval of time over a fixed tenor. EMIs are supported by interest rate charges and a penalty fee in case you do not make a payment on time. ‘No cost EMIs’, on the other hand, refer to EMIs that do not require the payment of any interest rate charge.
What is the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card has been introduced for those consumers that wish to own a card that has most of the benefits that come with credit cards without the hassle of dealing with a credit score. This credit card alternative is popular amongst consumers for its no-cost EMI provision. Below, we list down the benefits and features that accompany the ownership of this EMI card.
- No-cost EMI provision: With this card, shopping has become a lot easier. From electronics to heavy appliances, this card covers it all. When shopping from the EMI Store in specific, you are provided with the no cost EMI facility that helps you purchase a product with the concurrent benefit of garnering supplementary time to pay for the product over a period of time (with no interest rate charges).
- Pre-confirmed offers: In addition to the no-cost EMI provision, you are also provided with varying offers and discounts on certain product lines that require minimal to zero down payments.
- Easy online application process: Only three main documents are required for submission for the application of this EMI card, namely, a cancelled cheque, a signed ECS mandate and KYC documents. This approval process is quick as well and can be completed fully online, thereby preventing you from visiting a physical outlet to procure this card. The processing fee to garner this card is minimal to zero as well.
- Flexible repayment period: The tenor that accompanies these EMIs can be chosen by you as per your repayment convenience. The duration varies depending on the repayment option you opt for which can extend to 3, 6, 9, 18 or 24 months.
- Convenient access: Regardless of where you are located, you can access your EMI card with the mere download of the Bajaj Finserv Wallet application.
- Loan procurement: You can apply and obtain a loan up to Rs. 4 lakhs in situations of emergencies. Additionally, if you decide to foreclose your loan after the payment of your first EMI, no foreclosure charges will accrue.
What is the Eligibility Criteria to own this EMI Card?
Qualifying criteria vary depending on the type of EMI card you wish to apply for. With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card, the eligibility criteria for emi card is relatively simple.
- Age: 21 to 60 years
- Income: Regular income source
- Nationality: Indian citizen
What are the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Accepted Shops?
With recorded shopping expenses over Rs. 4,500, you can purchase products from certain online platforms. This includes over 1 lakh Bajaj Finserv partner stores in over 1,900 cities in the Bajaj Finserv EMI network.
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
- Choose My Bicycle
- Paytm Mall
No cost EMIs make the payment for products a lot easier. With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, using this no cost EMI facility along with its other benefits makes everyday shopping convenient.
If you wish to apply for this EMI card, merely visiting the Bajaj Finserv website, choosing an EMI scheme that suits your needs and extending authorisation for your purchase with a one time password will complete the Bajaj EMI card apply online process and garner you this EMI card.