Mozilla has launched a new version of its browser that’s an ultra-modern re-engineered version of Firefox. Named as Firefox Quantum, the corporation has claimed that the browser is faster – reportedly two times the speed of the older version of Firefox. The new Firefox model 57 changed into rolled out nowadays after six years of studies and improvement. According to Mozilla CMO Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, the brand new update is the most important overhaul of Firefox for the reason that 2004 which took a yr and a half of engineering paintings, as in line with Business Insider. Firefox Quantum, the agency said, makes use of 30 in keeping with cent less memory than Chrome browser of Google. Users have to feel appropriate about the use of the new browser, stated Kaykas-Wolff.
Here is what’s new within the today’s update of Mozilla Firefox:-
1. In its largest update given that 2004, the Mozilla browser has got a brand new user interface and users will discover new topics, menu objects, and tab designs.
2. The organization claimed that it’s miles consumer-friendly and users can surf the net by means of starting distinctive tabs and unexpectedly switch among them all.
3. Firefox will now more successfully prioritize the tab the consumer is presently the usage of in advance of tabs jogging within the background.
4. The modern-day Firefox update packs loads of overall performance enhancements within the Quantum browser.
5. Mozilla said using a browser developed by a non-earnings boosts the free net idea.